Australian AAS information webinar invitation
Next week we are providing a free information webinar on the Australian Adventure Activity Standard (AAAS) and Good Practice Guide’s (GPG’s).
This will be a great way for anyone with queries to get more information.
The 1 hour webinar will include a Questions & Answers session. Questions about the AAAS and GPG’s can be submitted during the webinar or prior to it via the link in the registration confirmation email.
The webinar will run at two different times, so join the webinar that suits you best:
- Tuesday 12 February 2019, 12.30pm – 1.30pm AEDT (Melb daylight savings time)
- Wednesday 13 February 2019, 8.00pm – 9.00pm AEDT (Melb daylight savings time)
Sign up now
Access to the webinar
- The webinar is hosted on Zoom
- Sign up only requires a name and email
- There is no cost to join the webinar (other than your internet or phone access charges)
- A link to join the webinar is emailed to you on sign up
- Please preregister so you are set to go when it starts.
We hope that you are able to join one of the webinars.
The Australian AAS Team