Sharing the Passion Photo Competition
The competition is OPEN!
Competition opens May 1st, 2018
Competition closes July 31st, 2018
People’s Choice voting: Sharing the Passion Conference August 25th, 2018
All Winners announced August 26th, 2018
Welcome to the Sharing the Passion Photo Competition. The theme for this year’s photo competition is Sharing the Passion: Ignite. Involve. Inspire.
How do you capture scenes that share your passion for the outdoors. Photos may include how you are engaged in the outdoors, how you involve yourself in outdoors experiences, and how you are inspired or what inspires you in the outdoors.
The photo competition is about you capturing your passion for the outdoors and how you can inspire others with your photography.
All photos will be entered into the People’s Choice Award and the Best Of Award.
When you enter into Sharing the Passion photo competition you will be in the running to win a great selection of prizes.
How to Enter
- This is a competition for and about activities in the outdoors
- It is not a nature or landscape competition, nor is it a portrait competition.
- Nature, landscape or portrait images will not be disqualified but should capture the essence of the competition theme: Sharing the Passion. Ignite. Involve. Inspire.
- Read the ONSW Photo Comp Terms and Conditions
- Fill out the Entry Form below with all details.
- Images must be a minimum of 1024 pixels wide and submitted as a JPEG (.jpg) file. Winning entrants may be asked to supply higher resolution images for publication purposes.
- Image naming requirements – in the format: FIRST NAME_SURNAME (of photographer)_TITLE (of photo) – e.g. Betty_Smith__Ridingthewaves
- Do not include a watermark, your name or company logo on your image.
- If people can be identified in your images, you must be able to supply an Image Use Consent Form for each person, if requested (download a basic ONSW Photo Comp Image Release Form here)
- Entries must be received by the published closing day: See Competition Dates Above