Primal Adventures provide small group wilderness adventures.
“We inspire our guests to find the peace and stillness that comes from a wilderness adventure. Immersing yourself in stunning natural environments away from the crowds is one of the best ways to recharge, but this can take a lot of planning and organisation. We’ll provide premium adventures tailored to your needs, and after a few nights sleeping under the stars, moving energetically, eating delicious fresh food, and enjoying spectacular scenery, you’ll come back feeling on top of the world!”
We provide adventures to:
- ‘Off the beaten track’ locations across Australia
- Overseas locations such as New Zealand, Nepal, Patagonia, Tanzania, Fiji
- Free monthly Trek Training sessions in the Sydney region
We provide adventures for:
- Time-poor Sydney-based professionals
- Family specific trips for 8-16 year old children and their parent/s
- Bespoke adventures for specialist groups such as running & fitness groups
What do we offer our clients?
- Connect, recharge and re-energise
- Maximum adventure, minimum fuss – A high quality service to ensure clients have an enjoyable, safe & seamless experience with minimal organisational effort.
- Trusted guides and professional service (food, expertise & knowledge)
- Personalised experience
- Unique & physically challenging
- Take a break from technology & pressure
Our typical trip
- A four-day pack carrying hike in a location in Australia or New Zealand, where you can leave Sydney in the morning and be out hiking after lunch.
- Group size 6-10 people with at least 2 professional guides
- Gourmet food and fresh brewed coffee cooked prepared by guides
- We supply all tents, self-inflatable mats, cooking equipment, safety gear